FIT FOR ROYALTY
(*Click on any photo above to expand and see all 25 photos of the Main Lodge)
The Main Lodge has a large and spacious eat-in kitchen with a table that seats four to six. The fully equipped kitchen has a commercial size gas stove with double ovens, and commercial size refrigerator and freezer. There are two sinks, a dishwasher, microwave and separate wet bar and refrigerator. The formal dining room seats 12+, is built of birch log and has a fireplace complete with hanging red stag!
The great room is enormous containing four separate sofa seating groups and five groups of tables and chairs. There are beautiful views of Lake Winnipesaukee from windows on three sides of this room. The living room also has a large stone fireplace. Also located on the first floor of the Main Lodge is a bath with shower. Upstairs, the Main Lodge features four bedrooms. Three of which contain queen size beds and twin trundle beds so that each room can accommodate family style up to four people. The fourth bedroom contains a double size bed. Each bedroom has it’s own large vanity sink. All of the Main Lodge bedrooms feature spectacular views of Lake Winnipesaukee and the surrounding New Hampshire mountains.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
2021 Nightly Rate = $1,134 (taxes not included)
2021 Weekly Rate = (Sleeps 14) = $8,924.92 (all taxes included)
- Fireplace in Dining Room and Great Room
- Fully-equipped, commercial grade eat-in kitchen w/ seating for 4-6
- Formal dining room w/ seating for 12 +
- Great Room
- 10 feet from shores of Lake Winnipesaukee
- Large deck with tables seating
- Accommodates up to 14
- Bedroom 1 – Bamboo Room – 1 Full/Queen Bed, 1 Twin with twin trundle pullout. Vanity in room, shared (with room 4) bathroom across hall (tub and toilet). Windows have a view of the side yard. Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 – Red Room – 1 Queen, 1 Twin with pullout trundle. Shower, vanity and toilet in room. Windows have West and North views of the lake. Ceiling fan in room.
- Bedroom 3 – Master Bedroom – High Poster Queen Bed (with step stool). Twin with trundle (trundle stays at floor height). Shower, vanity, and toilet in room. Windows have South and North views of the lake. Ceiling Fan in the room.
- Bedroom 4 – Blue Room – Queen and Twin. Vanity in room; shared bathroom (with room 1) across the hall (tub and toilet). Windows have a southern view of the lake. No ceiling fan in the room.