Your Own Island!
(*Click on any photo above to expand and see all 25 photos of the A-Frame)
The A-Frame is located on a small island about 20 feet from shore in front of the Main Lodge. It has a dock for a power boat or other small boats. In front of the A Frame has a floating dock used for sun bathing, canoes and small boats.
You will be taken out to the island by our property manager, Denise, on our motor boat when you arrive. During the duration of your stay, you will be provided with a 4 person paddle boat to get back and forth from the mainland (as seen in picture above.)
The house faces due south and receives sun all day. It features a full kitchen opened to the living / dining area with an electric fireplace, a (non working) wood stove, a futon sofa and a 3/4 bath. There is a large covered porch and an upper and lower deck that wraps around three sides of the A Frame. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms each with access to the upper deck. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has four twin beds. The Queen Room has northern views of the lake through the trees, and the Twin Room has beautiful southern views of the lake.
The A-Frame is closed from mid-October through mid-April.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
2020 Nightly Rate = $410 (taxes not included)
2020 Weekly Rate = (Sleeps 6) = $3,346.30 (all taxes included)
- Secluded island
- 2 private docks
- Diving board into the Lake
- Bar Height Table and Chairs with umbrella on lower dock.
- Deck table and chairs as well as lounge chairs.
- Outside shower
- Wood stove (non-working)
- Full kitchen (with fridge/freezer; toaster; Keurig coffee maker; small stove/oven; microwave).
- Table for 4 - eat in kitchen.
- Large upper and lower deck that wraps around 3 sides of AFrame with an outside spiral staircase.
- Accommodates up to 6 MAX
- 1 queen bed with Northern Views (ceiling fan)
- 4 twin beds with Southern Views (ceiling fan)
- 1 3/4 bathroom